“Digital Marketing Done For You”. At Webware.io, we are dedicated to helping small businesses succeed in the modern digital era. We provide digital marketing services, tools, and support for small businesses to grow their sales, buy back time, and simplify their businesses. Our services include website creation, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), and much more.
We operate on two continents and with over 350 employees and have serviced a phenomenal customer base of over 10,000 across numerous countries.
As a fast-growing company, with a welcoming and collaborative culture, we offer limitless opportunities for advancement and professional development. If you want to be part of our growing family, apply no. Be part of our success story!
JOB TITLE: SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: REVENUE OPERATIONS
LOCATION: GOA - INDIA
JOB TIMINGS: 3.00 PM to 12.00 AM (IST)
- To collect data from sales reports for analysis.
- To check pipeline on regular basis.
- Report accurately and timely sales-related data as required by the sales and management teams.
- Reassign pipelines to the sales team.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Sharing information/emails to Managers about statistics.
- Design, Develop, Generate and Support various daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales operations analysis
- Best Excel skills
- Good communication
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow and be part of a high-growth company
- Company provided health insurance