POSITION: Human Resources Manager
DEPARTMENT: HR & Administration
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
As HR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our rapidly growing organization by contributing to hiring as well as the overall professional development of all employees. This individual must be be able to work cross-functionally with the Leadership team and understand how all the moving pieces of day to day operations fit together and support the organizations mission and values. We are looking for some amazing people to be a part of Webware. The type of person we are looking for would want to be a part of something special and is self-motivated!
- Maintain and enhance the organization's growth by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Partner with business leaders to assess their recruiting needs and manage the full cycle of hiring process from role definition through direct sourcing, assessment and closing the position
- Scheduling interviews of the shortlisted candidates with respective Managers
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees, issuing of Appointment Letter, and managing confirmations
- Exit Interviews of Resigned employees & ensuring their smooth exit, F & F settlement
- Maintaining HR records and documents, such as those related to employees personal data, compensation.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Employee grievance handling and resolving their issues
- Monitoring timely basis and raising alert for any deviations and compliance issues related to payroll
- Functional knowledge of handling HR systems and procedures, payroll management and local labour laws
- Hands-on experience in the talent acquisition process
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all levels of our internal organization and vendor partners
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
Minimum 2-3 years working as a Assistant HR Manager
Experience working with North American outsourcing companies preferred
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.