WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more. We have offices in Goa, India, and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top-quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand.
Join us! Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST/ MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR - HR & OPERATIONS
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a mental health counselor, you will be required to offer guidance to our employees who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being. You need to build a rapport and need to be one of the first resources available to employees when they are in need of emotional and psychological support. You will be responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, therapy, counseling, and support services for a diverse caseload of all employees experiencing mental health issues.
- Work with employees and leadership team to improve mental health and create a positive environment
- Build trust and establish a positive rapport with employees
- Help employees to deal with stress, grief, anger management, bereavement, etc. as and when required.
- Working with employees on a one-on-one basis to identify situations, behaviors, and thoughts that interfere with their wellness and recovery
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
- Act as an employee advocate to coordinate required counseling and/or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Collect information about employees through interviews, observations, and/or tests. Prepare and maintain treatment records and reports which should be kept confidential
- Discuss any alarming situation with the leadership team and identify resolution for potential problems arising
- Help employees to overcome challenges, obstacles, or events that have affected their mental well-being by conducting regular sessions & follow up
- Create a database of self-help literature and share it with employees to manage and improve overall mental health and wellbeing
SKILLS AND QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
- A solid knowledge base of psychology, therapy, and counseling
- Experience in working with different age group
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, or a related field required
- 5+ years experience with providing diagnostic assessment and therapy services in corporate
- Appropriate state credentials and licensing required
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow