POSITION: CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Webware.io is a top digital marketing company offering a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more. It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide, we plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.
Want to be part of the success?
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Creative Director to play a key role in delivering best in class digital experiences.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. A person with a unique blend of creative vision and business sense.
Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right creative director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, provide guidance and training to our designers and improvise the quality standards on a continuous basis. As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic designers to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients.
• Lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, newsletter and digital marketing collateral.
• Regularly review and interact with other project leads and designers to ensure deliverables are on time and map to overall creative and business strategy.
• Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing the quality.
• Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
• Direct and motivate teams of designers, marketing associates, social media experts, etc. to help them use their talents effectively and to deliver high-quality experiences.
• Maintaining an excellent knowledge of emerging trends in digital design.
• Expertly managing the creative process - as you will be juggling through various projects you will require to keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work your team produces.
• Manage and mentor the digital creative team while raising the overall standard of design and usability.
• Proactively suggests and implements solutions to issues that may impact the quality or timing of deliverables and how to elevate current processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
• A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
• Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
• Able and willing to travel
We thank all candidates that apply and will be contacting only those that will be selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time