POSITION: CTO - Canada
LOCATION: TORONTO, CANADA
REPORTS TO: CEO
Webware is looking for a CTO to run the Product and Engineering Teams worldwide. Successful candidates will have a proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, handle interactions with investors and the press and deal with the needs of a rapidly growing platform who's future needs are unknown which must be flexible enough to deal with future business opportunities.
- Lead worldwide product and engineering teams in multiple locations,
- Lead the product vision and capabilities for the next 10 years,
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions,
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions,
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs,
- Establish objectives for the engineering and product departments and formulate or approve policies and programs
- You have built a large scale Software as a Service platform
- You can work with multiple departments and geographies
- You can handle a fast paced constantly evolving workpace
- You can deal with investors, the press, different cultures and demanding workloads
- You can handle a budget of 1M or more.
GREAT WORK! GREATER REWARDS!
- Work in a fun, energetic office
OFFICE LOCATION: In our Webware.io office in Toronto, Canada
Webware.io is a complete toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.