POSITION: Delivery Manager
DEPARTMENT: Website Build Services
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
REPORTS TO: Senior Director - Service Delivery
TIME: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
As a delivery manager, you will be responsible for the timely and quality setup of new websites and online stores for Webware clients. You will manage a team of web designers and developers who will create and execute beautiful customer websites on the Webware platform.
We are looking for some amazing people to be a part of Webware. The type of person we are looking for would want to be a part of something special and is self-motivated!
- Act as liaison between Webware Account Managers and the website setup team, to ensure the website is designed and built to meet customer requirements
- Maintain regular communication with the Account Manager and Customers during website setup project, and communicate client requirements to your team
- Work closely with designers, implementers, configurators and QA Analysts to ensure the highest quality of website design and implementation
- Direct the daily operations of your team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the team
- Ensure that delivered websites are meeting client expectations within time and budget
- Be well versed with the Webware platform
- Understanding of Project Management and Resource Scheduling (Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email
- Good written and spoken English, at Western levels of proficiency
- Professional demeanor, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and manage tasks with a team
- Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to maintain schedules & requirements
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations
- Minimum 4-5 years working as a project manager in a software or technology company.
- 2-3 years experience in managing a team.
- Experience managing a team preferred.
- Experience working with North American clients preferred.
- Well versed with SDLC and Agile methodologies will be preferred.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.