POSITION: DIRECTOR HR
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
JOB TIMING: 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
We are looking for a candidate with an extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management. The person should have the ability to build rapport and collaborate with all the stakeholders.
As a Head HR, you will be leading the organisation's HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
HR Strategic Planning:
- Laying foundations for further growth and institutionalization of the HR processes and management.
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
Talent Acquisition & Induction:
- Responsible for recruitment strategies and processes for attracting talented professionals with diverse knowledge and skill sets across industry sectors.
- Establishes and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Design and plan Induction for new employees joining at various positions
Compensation and Benefits Management:
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the reward/compliance system within the company.
- Manage issues related to labor policies, monitor adherence to all compliance requirements and legal guidelines.
Employee Engagement & Relations:
- Maintain healthy employee relations and thereby creating an amicable & transparent environment.
- Handling grievances and addressing the same within the TAT, Employee counselling, Integrity Management, ensuring the code of conduct to maintain discipline and harmonious working environment.
- Taking oversight of the company's culture
- Identifying key competencies for an employee/job and incorporating those competencies throughout the various processes (i.e. job evaluation, training, recruitment) of the organization
- Interface with HODs to ascertain and standardize Competency Requirement Matrix for different levels
- Implementing competency mapping exercise and skill matrix for employees
- Identify individuals potential and design their developmental plans.
- Meet and liaise with the authorities, for PF/ESI/Labour administration, Registration and renewal of licences, upkeep of the statutory records, contractors administration.
Training and Development:
- Involve in planning effective training design/module development based on the need analysis
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs
- Develop Training Impact Assessment/Effectiveness process
- Designing performance-based evaluation tools and strategies for talent retention and motivation in consultation with Co-founders.
- Design & issue KRAs, mid-term reviews, coordinate the Annual Appraisal process, Increment Letters.
- Expertise in Recruitment, proven experience in core HR Domain specifically in Performance Management & Competency Mapping, Compensation Benchmarking, Developing Policies & Procedures.
- Efficient organizer, motivator, team player and decisive leader with the ability to motivate teams to excel and win
- Excellent communication and team working skills with a widely diverse set of individuals.
- Should be able to lead and motivate a team towards achievement of goals
- Ability to multitask
REPORTING: to Sr. Director – Service Delivery
- Minimum 12-15 years exp. in entire HR gamut.
- Applicants must have good experience of working on Compliance, Statutory, Payroll, offer letter rollouts, Induction, Orientation, HRIS, Compensation & Benefits administration, HR helpdesk, Employee Services etc.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.