WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
DEPARTMENT: QUALITY ASSURANCE
REPORTING TO: VICE PRESIDENT - CUSTOMER SUCCESS
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Head of Quality Assurance, your role comprises leading in the implementation and maintenance of quality assurance processes and ensures compliance with the established standards. You will lead the review of the service quality requirements of each department and ensure that requirements are understood and corrective steps are taken to meet the requirements of the company’s standards.
You will also be expected to achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Apart from the technical aspect, we’re looking for someone with excellent people management skills, someone who has a passion for developing high performing teams.
- Responsible for managing the quality of the entire customer service calling and non-calling division.
- Define and refine the QA strategy, approach, and execution in various departments and projects.
- Continuously review quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making a recommendation for improvement as appropriate
- Prepare SOP’s and process for each department/ process
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Implement the quality management system (QMS) into all departments and ensure its ongoing efficiency
- Review the client’s requirements and ensure that all communications are in line with the quality process documentation
- Study each and every process and analyze the defects to take the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Coach and develop the Quality Assurance team
- Work with the Directors of Digital Service and Service Delivery to develop and seamless execution of QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email
- Good written and spoken English, at Western levels of proficiency
- Professional demeanour, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, meticulous attention to detail and highly observant
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Passion for Data, excellent skills in statistical analysis
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the quality assurance procedures
- 10-15 years of experience in QA/QC
- Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents, and project specifications
- Preferably work experience in a software or technology company, ideally from a SAAS background
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow