POSITION: Director - Video Content
LOCATION: Ribandar, GOA
REPORTS TO: CEO
We are looking for Director - Video Content who will be responsible for conceptualizing, overseeing, and executing digital video content for social media and in-house training. The ideal candidate will be creative, highly organized, and take ownership of production, while adding value to every task, knowing what it takes to get the job done from start to finish.
The perfect person for this job is skilled in the craft of filmmaking and understands all of the components of video production, including sound, music, visuals, and point of view. You will be responsible to design and create original content through photography, video, and verbal communication to tell Webware’s story. The right candidate will have a passion for filming and video editing for social media with strong creative abilities
JOBS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the business and help create strategies and ideas to deliver high impact, quality digital video content.
- Conceptualized and Execute video to tell stories through high-quality video content.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Pre-visualize and implement ideas based on scripts or project outlines.
- Possess a mastery of the production process and be able to lead a project from conceptualization to completion, including pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Assist in promoting new initiatives through compelling photography and videography.
- Produce and edit various styles of videos ranging from informative product demonstrations to training videos and more.
- Combine visual footage with audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound and a musical soundtrack to create a creative video.
- Knowledge of social media and how to engage audiences on digital platforms in the public space and create videos accordingly
- Embrace the giggle- Use creativity to make dry content more engaging so that the core message sticks.
- Creativity and passionate in film and video editing
- Aid productivity during brainstorming sessions.
- Solution-focused with the ability to dive technically deep while maintaining project vision and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with multiple formats and can identify graphics and editorial trends.
- A passion for storytelling and a strong understanding of post-production pipelines
- Strong written, visual, and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task; work on several projects at once, under tight deadlines and pressures.
- 8+ years of experience in Videography from conceptualizing, producing & directing
- Bachelor’s degree in film, video production or communications
- Proficient in videography.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.