POSITION: EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR
Webware.io is a digital marketing company that offers a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, RBC, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more. It is an exciting time for Webware as we further expand our global footprint. With over 300 employees worldwide, we plan to double in size by the end of 2020, offering many avenues of growth and career opportunities.
Want to be part of the success?
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Administrator to further enhance our fast-paced and growing team.
• Can jump in with both feet when it comes to organizing others.
• Thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
• Are lovely to work with
• Organize all things in life
• Move fast with minimal/no errors
• Great with technology and determined to learn new things quickly
• Extremely adaptable, driven and cost-effective
• Never say never attitude
• Able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
• Extra awesome
WHAT YOU”LL DO
• Provide strategic administrative and project management support for the executive
• Process and manage emails and calendars.
• Schedule internal and external meetings.
• Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
• Set up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
• Initiate and complete orders and purchases.
• Book travel and accommodations and meticulously file expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals!
• Plan and execute various team events and off-sites.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
• Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
• Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps
• A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
WHY JOIN US
Working at Webware can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. We have a culture second to none, the company paid benefits, tons of incentives, weekly get-togethers and more!!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.