POSITION: Director- Account Management
DEPARTMENT: Account Management
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
REPORTING TO: Sr. Director – Service Delivery
JOB TIMING: 5:30 PM – 2:30 AM (Night Shift)
This is the most important position in Webware and we’re looking for a true superstar. The job entails working closely with Webware customers, by phone or email, to gather their requirements and feedback as we build their website or online store. And in addition, working closely with our web design and development team to ensure that we create and execute beautiful customer websites on the Webware platform.
You will be the client ambassador and the main point of contact for our clients. Clients are located in the United States and Canada, so this position will require a late work schedule.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery to our clients as per the set timeline and according to their needs and objectives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Webware clients, who are primarily small-to-medium business owners in North America.
- Ensure team calls new customers immediately after the sale to establish a relationship, explain the process, and gather customer requirements.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with team members, management and our clients.
- Identify areas of improvement to improve a process and look for opportunities to upsell our services to clients.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting complete ownership for accomplishing clients requests.
- Act as liaison between Webware customers and the Website Delivery Management teams and Digital Services Management teams to ensure customer success.
- Gather requirements from the client and communicate them to the Delivery Manager.
- Maintain regular communication with clients during and after website setup, and ongoing for the life of the customer.
- Oversee Customer Billing and ensure timely update of Accounts.
- Represent Webware in a positive and professional manner
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email.
- Good written and spoken English, at Western levels of proficiency.
- Professional demeanour, calm and patient.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly.
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations.
- Willingness to work in night shift
- 10-12 years’ work experience as an account manager, business analyst, or client services manager, directly speaking with North American or European clients.
- Preferably work experience in a software or technology company.
Webware.io (a/k/a PowerStores Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.) offers an online platform for Do-It-Yourself website and ecommerce development, as well as a suite of services for our clients. We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. The majority of our clients are small-to-medium sized business owners based in Canada and the United States. Currently, we power sites all around the world including American Express Gift Cards, Propel Toys USA, GiftCardsIndia.in, and many more. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!