POSITION: Director– Digital Services
DEPARTMENT: Digital Services
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
REPORTS TO: Senior Director - Service Delivery
As the head of the division, you will be responsible for all of Webware’s Digital Services Customers. These customers receive ongoing services ranging from website changes, SEO optimization, reputation management, social media management and content marketing. Your job developing and managing a successful digital and social media strategy to enhance the web presence of the websites and online stores for Webware clients. You will manage a team of Digital Services Managers and Digital Services Analysts who will manage the optimisation and social presence of the Webware clients. We are looking for committed and enthusiastic people with a flair for social media, content creation and curiosity about all things digital.
- Responsible for the success of client’s digital and social success
- Responsible for the overall performance of Webware’s Digital Services
- Optimize websites and social media channels for SEO as well as usability for our clients
- Define and implement the direction of the overall digital strategy for all Webware customers
- Define, measure and analyse success metrics and ensure continuous improvement in processes and performance
- Support the growth of the business by the incorporation of digital products and services into both existing and new client offerings
- Analyze SEO, ensure relevant marketing metrics are captured and analysed to refine and improve digital execution and utilisation by clients
- Provide training to internal team members to use digital technologies
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities and manage allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
- Measure clients site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing and social media using web analytics tools.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Should be well versed with the latest trends, technologies and functionality relevant to digital applications
- Ability to lead a team and manage complex digital projects
- Good experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
10-12 years in Digital and Social Media Marketing with experience in Search Engine Optimization and Content Marketing.
Webware.io (a/k/a PowerStores Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.) offers an online platform for Do-It-Yourself website and ecommerce development, as well as a suite of services for our clients. We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. The majority of our clients are small-to-medium sized business owners based in Canada and the United States. Currently, we power sites all around the world including American Express Gift Cards, Propel Toys USA, GiftCardsIndia.in, and many more. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!