POSITION: QA ENGINEER- FRESHER
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
This is an important position at Webware. The job entails meeting the high testing standards set for our platform, reporting & working closely with the QA manager and the development team. Knowledge and/ or experience of E-commerce platforms would be an added advantage.
We are looking for some amazing people to be a part of the Webware. The type of person we are looking for would want to be a part of something special and is self-motivated!
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Diploma in software testing from any institute of repute. ISTQB is preferred.
- Highly proficient in manual testing (Different types of testing: Regression, Sanity, Smoke & Functionality related)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Knowledge of defect reporting & bug tracking
- Ability to verify fixes
- Maintaining support documentation
- Knowledge & experience with writing test cases & test plans
- Should have successfully completed a software testing course
- Experience or knowledge of the following would be an added advantage:
- Automation Tools: such as Selenium, QTP (Quick Test Pro)
- Bug Tracking Tools: such as JIRA, Bugzilla
- Load testing
- HTML, CSS
- Exposure to CMS (Content Management Systems) + E-commerce platforms
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Work closely with QA manager & the development team for testing
● Ensure that testing methods are of high quality, and conducted in an efficient manner
● Understanding the requirement for the project and deriving Test cases
● Deriving and preparing test data
● Executing Test Cases and finding bugs, bug reporting & tracking
● Ability to meet timelines for individual projects/ tasks assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● Strong communication skills
● Attention to detail and thoroughness
● Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to maintain schedules & requirements
● Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual
● Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
Reports directly to QA Manager
Freshers with a diploma in testing can apply.
We are also open to meeting people with unique backgrounds, and unique personalities.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.