POSITION: Recruitment Coordinator
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
REPORTING TO: Head-Human Resources
JOB TIMING: 5:30 PM – 2:30 AM (Night Shift)
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. You will be responsible to collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and maintain a recruitment database. Ultimately, you need to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using job portals like Naukri, Monster, Linkedin etc.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Complete Onboarding formalities of new employee.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Should possess basic knowledge of minimum wages, PF, ESIC etc.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Minimum 2-3 years exp. In the recruitment cycle.
- Should be well versed with using job portals.
Webware.io (a/k/a PowerStores Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.) offers an online platform for Do-It-Yourself website and ecommerce development, as well as a suite of services for our clients. We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. The majority of our clients are small-to-medium sized business owners based in Canada and the United States. Currently, we power sites all around the world including American Express Gift Cards, Propel Toys USA, GiftCardsIndia.in, and many more. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!