POSITION: TECHNICAL WRITER / JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
Webware.io is searching for a TECHNICAL WRITER / JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER to manage its own online marketing strategy and execution.
THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the product team to document the various processes, procedures and release notes.
- Update and maintain, support and help documentation.
- Create content for help and support.
- Create technical instructional materials.
- Create videos and other online material for product and release features.
- Update and maintain documentation on our social media channels.
- Ensuring that documentation is consistent, professional, and technically accurate.
- Collaborating on continuous improvement initiatives for documentation deliverables and processes.
- Perform project and/or documentation coordination duties as assigned.
- Work with document libraries and training courses to verify product information and operations procedures.
- Exceptional writing skills including an aptitude for understanding and explaining technical information.
- Meticulous approach with exceptional flair for creative writing.
- An understanding of the social web including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews, RSS etc.
3-5 years of experience in Technical Writing and Project management.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.