“Digital Marketing Done For You”. At Webware.io, we are dedicated to helping small businesses succeed in the modern digital era. We provide digital marketing services, tools, and support for small businesses to grow their sales, buy back time, and simplify their businesses. Our services include website creation, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), and much more.
We operate on two continents and with over 350 employees and have serviced a phenomenal customer base of over 10,000 across numerous countries.
As a fast-growing company, with a welcoming and collaborative culture, we offer limitless opportunities for advancement and professional development. If you want to be part of our growing family, apply no. Be part of our success story!
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER - RETENTION
DEPARTMENT: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
REPORTING TO: SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
WORK HOURS: 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM (NIGHT SHIFT)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will deal directly work with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business
Identify and resolve any issues causing customers to leave, find ways to resolve their issues & retain them to continue working with us for the long term.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Develop and execute strategies to reduce churn and focus on growth initiatives and retention
- Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
- Retain existing customers by identifying their needs and concerns, then communicating with them regularly about relevant company news and events
- Analyzing data to determine which strategies are most effective in retaining customers over time
- Coordinating with other teams like pre-launch & post -launch Account Managers to ensure that customer needs are met
- Evaluate the eNPS, plan strategies & monitor customer feedback and satisfaction levels, and research current market trends to identify potential opportunities for growth.
- Retaining and renewing customers as well as maximizing revenue.
- Driving towards customer delight and ensuring the smooth rendering of services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Collections, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Excellent customer service skills & ability to build trust with customers
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
5+ years of experience in Customer support, Account management, and Relationship management with International clients.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow