WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: REVENUE OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR - REVENUE OPERATIONS
LOCATION: GOA, RIBANDAR
Responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across all Revenue Departments. Identify problems and opportunities and provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Identify and document workflow processes at an appropriate level of detail and in a consistent format across departments
- Review and validate existing documentation and workflows activities/tasks
- Use ETL for Salesforce database
- Collaborate to develop and maintain a catalog of process flow diagrams that capture end-to-end business processes and contributes to the creation of process documentation for the organization
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- Coachable: Wants to improve and is open to feedback and acts on that feedback
- Organized: follows the GDT method and stays well aware of all the dues and events
- Technology proficient: Naturally interested in how technology can help save time and increase efficiency
- Process-oriented: Constantly identifying areas where process needs creation and improvement
- 2-4 years’ work experience as business analyst
- Hands on experience with UML diagrams, process flows and agile methods
- Strong Business Analyst experience within a SaaS environment for 3 - 5 years
- Ability to carry out contemporary requirements engineering using Agile methods (including having experience working with Features, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria)
- Experience of liaising with high profile engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow