We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and help build our new Business Development department from the ground up. The new department will focus on medium to larger sized clients, and the successful candidate will be responsible for prospecting, conducting demonstrations, responding to RFPs, attending industry events, and building relationships with potential clients in this target market. Our existing clients such as Fresh Start Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and others, have already proven that our business model is successful and ready to be expanded upon.
- Identifying and approaching potential medium to large sized clients to generate leads
- Conducting software demonstrations to prospects to showcase the capabilities of our platform
- Identifying RFP release dates and writing and submitting responses to win new business
- Identifying and attending industry events where potential medium to large sized prospects will be present to network and generate leads
- Following up with prospects to nurture relationships and close deals
Please note that this is NOT a remote position and will require in-person work at our office location and possibly some travel. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing sales organization and make an impact in building a new department. The Business Development Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with the VP and CEO, and help the company move upmarket by focusing on medium to large sized clients, and expand upon our already proven business model.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in business development, excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to think strategically and creatively. If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales, a desire to succeed and the ability to build something from the ground up, we want to hear from you!
To join the application submission list and indicate your interest to us, please enter your details here and wait for the next steps.