WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICING MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
WORK HOURS: 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM (NIGHT SHIFT)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is the most important position in Webware and we’re looking for a true superstar. This is not a job, this is an experience, working closely with our valued Webware customers,either by phone or email, to gather and understand their requirements, understand their feedback and incorporate that as we build their website or online store. And in addition, you will be working closely with our web design experts and development team to ensure that we create and execute beautiful customer websites on the Webware platform.
You will be our client ambassador, the first and main point of contact for our clients. Clients are located in the United States and Canada, so this position will require a late work schedule but someone with a high level of energy and enthusiasm to create great experiences.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Webware clients, who are primarily small-to-medium business owners in North America
- Call new customers immediately after the sale to establish a relationship, explain the process, and gather customer requirements
- Act as liaison between Webware customers and the website delivery manager (who will oversee the design and building of customer websites) to ensure the website meets customer requirements
- Gather requirements from the client and communicate them to the Delivery Manager
- Maintain regular communication with clients during and after website setup, and ongoing for the life of the customer
- Ensure that delivered websites are meeting client expectations
- Be well versed with the Webware platform
- Represent Webware in a positive and professional manner
SKILLS AND QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email
- Good written and spoken English, at Western levels of proficiency
- Previous experience working in a SAAS environment with North American clients
- Professional demeanour, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations and strict deadlines
- A never give up attitude
- Willingness to work in night shift
- 4-6 years’ work experience as a Client Servicing Manager, business analyst, or client services manager, directly speaking with North American or European clients.
- Preferably work experience in a software or technology company, ideally within a SAAS based organization
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow