WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL SERVICE ANALYST
DEPARTMENT: DIGITAL SERVICE
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL SERVICE
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Define and execute SEO strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic and acquisition of users for Webware’s customers across the globe.
- Implement on-page SEO best practices such as optimized page titles, meta description, internal linking, keywords based content optimization, sitemap submission, social media bookmarking for the website and associated social media platforms.
- Execute ethical off-page SEO activities including directory submissions, citation listings and leveraging social media platforms.
- Keep track of key metrics indicating the organic search based traffic, user behaviour and other relevant information.
- Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
- Specialized courses in Digital Service/Marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations and strict deadlines
- 1-3 years’ work experience as a Digital Service/Marketing Analyst
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow