“WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER”
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, Staples USA and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Director of Inside Sales Operations, you are the “COO of Sales” for a segment of our business. You are the trusted partner with a Sales VP and Sales Director(s) to help identify and execute improvements to sales training, processes, and strategy. We need someone that can think strategically and execute programmatically. You’re able to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness by evaluating and implementing solutions to sales technology
- Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion and effectiveness
- Ensure our new and existing reps are both onboarded and ‘everboarded’ well; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
- Ability to articulate the breadth and benefits of our SaaS product suite to prospective and existing customers
- Partner with your VP to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution
- Sales coverage model, territory planning and sales forecasting
- Implementation of sales methodologies and best practices
- Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Deep passion for sales and coaching
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams, and prioritize time well
- Technically savvy. Very comfortable in Sheets, Slides and G Suite Products
- Nice to have - Working knowledge of CRM Systems & Hubspot
- 10+ years of Inside Sales Operations Experience including 5+ years in B2B SaaS Sales
- Preferably work experience in a software or technology company, ideally from a SaaS + B2B Inside Sales
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow