POSITION: DIRECTOR - LEAD GENERATION
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
We are a fast-growing digital marketing company, with a welcoming and collaborative culture, that offers limitless opportunities for advancement and professional development. If you want to be a part of our growing family, then this role is for you. Join us and be a part of our success story!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Director of Lead Generation, you will be responsible for identifying and delivering high-quality, good-fit, highly-converting leads to the Sales team. You will work closely with the Sales, RevOps, and Digital Demand Generation teams to understand the complexity of our various segments, and develop and lead with the delivery of a successful lead generation program.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, execute, monitor, and optimize lead generation programs in support of achieving the company’s sales targets
- Work closely with the Sales and RevOps Teams in identifying and executing performance optimizations, while ensuring lead quality and fit with Webware’s core client avatar
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly analysis and reporting, including ownership of the Leads scorecard
- Audit and refine the lead generation process and playbook
- Identify and implement automation efficiencies across the end-to-end lead flow
- Assess the structure and competencies of the Leads organization, and determine the optimal model moving forward
- Coach, mentor and lead your team to achieve their goals and targets
- Human resources duties include; regular one-to-one meetings, employee development, team building events, recruitment, performance management, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8-10 years experience in lead generation, management & optimization, ideally for a SaaS company
- Critical thinker: Ability to think creatively and strategically in relating actions that best drive right-fit client acquisition
- Target Driven: Focused on delivering against commitments, and not easily distracted from one's core objectives and key results
- Persuasiveness: Is able to convince others to pursue a clear and intended course of action
- Coaching & coachability: Keen on personal growth, and is both receptive and responsive to feedback. Enjoys helping others learn and flourish
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of B2B marketing methods and strategies (specifically lead generation)
- Highly-energetic, results-oriented collaborator, working cross-functionally across a faced-paced organization
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration
- Company-provided group health insurance
- Growth and opportunity
- Working in an exciting growth-focused industry
- Working with fun and high-performance mindset co-workers
ABOUT WEBWARE.IO: “DIGITAL MARKETING DONE FOR YOU”
At Webware.io, we are dedicated to helping small businesses succeed in the modern digital era. We provide digital marketing services, tools, and support for small businesses to grow their sales, buy back time and simplify their businesses. Our services include website creation, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), and much more.
With a team of over 350 people across two continents, we service thousands of small businesses, across a number of industries.
Want to learn more about Webware.io? Click on "https://www.webware.io/"