JOB TITLE: HR COORDINATOR
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCE
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR HR, CANADA
LOCATION: TORONTO, CANADA
Webware.io is obsessed with helping small businesses compete and thrive in an increasingly digital world. We offer a comprehensive solution which creates an amazing, integrated presence across all channels. Our complete digital marketing solution provides our Clients with the perfect combination of expertise, tools, and support to help them connect with more prospects and clients than ever before.
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the HR Director with various HR related activities, including but not limited to; timely payroll entry, benefit activation/deactivation, offer letter creation, coordinate and conduct exit interviews, administer and track new hire training as well as on-going training, creation of complete employee files in Podio, coordinate offboarding with IT, HR new hire orientation, and adherence to all Provincial Employment legislations.
AS HR COORDINATOR, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Timely payroll entry and submission.
- Activating and deactivating employees from our benefit program.
- Create employment offer letters and transfer letters.
- Administer new hire orientation.
- Administer and track all HR related training.
- Create and maintain employee files while ensuring privacy and confidentiality. Audit current employee files to ensure completeness.
- Support employees and managers with day to day questions about company policies, procedures, employee records, and all other related functions.
- Administration and execution of various Human Resources related programs such as employee recognition program, exit interviews, employee feedback surveys etc.
- Assist with the development and implementation of company forms, policies and procedures.
- Ensures company adheres to Provincial Employment Standards, Workers Compensation regulations, Payroll Legislation, Human Rights and any other employment legislation.
- Assist with new or ongoing HR projects.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-year of Human Resources administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Thorough understanding of privacy legislation and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality / working knowledge of all other basic employment related legislation required.
- Able to effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner (written and verbal).
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive compensation package
- Access to a variety of coaches to assist in leading high performing teams
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow and be part of a high-growth company
- Work-from-anywhere flexibility in Canada