JOB TITLE: IOS DEVELOPER
WORK TIMINGS: 09:00 AM TO 06:00 PM (IST)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for developing and maintaining applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Recommending changes and enhancements
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
- 2-4 years of Proven experience as an ios app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Perforce, Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.