JOB TITLE: RECRUITER
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCE
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR HR, CANADA
JOB TIMING: 6.00 PM TO 3.00 AM (IST)
Webware.io is obsessed with helping small businesses compete and thrive in an increasingly digital world. We offer a comprehensive solution which creates an amazing, integrated presence across all channels. Our complete digital marketing solution provides our Clients with the perfect combination of expertise, tools, and support to help them connect with more prospects and clients than ever before.
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
The Recruiter is responsible for the day to day administration and execution of recruitment, selection and onboarding activities for all positions in Canada. This includes providing consultation and support to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring and onboarding process.
AS HR COORDINATOR, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and define job postings; determine and execute thorough candidate sourcing strategies; screen suitable candidates; support managers with the interview process if/as applicable; and execute various background checks as required.
- Manage many recruitment requisitions simultaneously.
- Ensure the testing and background check requirements are completed for every selected candidate.
- Develop, administer and manage new hire onboarding program.
- Execute long and short term strategies to build and maintain viable talent pipelines.
- Consistently deliver a best-in-class experience to all candidates applying to the organization - providing excellent customer service for external and internal stakeholders.
- Bring forward ideas and solutions to assist with the growth of recruitment and hiring of candidates.
- Assist with improving our social media presence and overall brand awareness in the market.
- Partner with appropriate co-operative education programs and other educational institutions as required in order to tap into appropriate talent channels.
- Administer and track recruitment activities.
- Partner with the business to understand current and future staffing needs to build a strategic sourcing plan.
- Execute high volume recruitment in accordance with established targets and timelines.
- Proactively solicits feedback from hiring managers regarding applicant and performance of hired candidates to continuously improve and ensure candidates align with business needs and overall corporate and team fit.
- Ensures company adheres to Provincial Employment Standards, Workers Compensation regulations, Payroll.
- Legislation, Human Rights and any other employment legislation.
- Seek ways to improve the function and administration of Recruitment.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time consistent with the growth and development of the organization and the position.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of successful full cycle recruitment experience in a corporate environment required.
- Natural ability to determine best candidates required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Thorough understanding of privacy legislation and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Understand and anticipate labour market trends.
- Able to effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills are required to support multiple staffing demands and accomplish many tasks simultaneously.
- High level of accuracy, sense of urgency, and strong attention to detail.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive compensation package
- Access to a variety of coaches to assist in leading high performing teams
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow and be part of a high-growth company
- Work remotely