WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: REVENUE OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: REVENUE OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR - REVENUE OPERATIONS
LOCATION: GOA, RIBANDAR
Be the driving force behind the success of every key project. Align projects with business goals, and communicate the result across a stakeholder audience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the process for the revenue team, Sales, Customer Journey & the GTM Strategy
- Lead and manage day-to-day project execution activities for the following projects:
- Salesforce implementation
- Salesforce Podio Integration
- Salesforce-Hubspot integration
- Salesforce - Five9 integration
- Develop and manage Project Plans, RACI Metrics and RAID Log for all projects
- Manage Timelines and scope of work
- Run Project Meetings and update Project stakeholders on major milestones
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- Organized: Ability to keep the project moving toward successful completion in face of aggressive schedules and business requirements
- Collaborative: Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team to accomplish the project
- Knowledge: Fundamental project management processes, methodologies and tools & techniques and ability to adapt them to an organization.
- Process-oriented: Constantly identifying areas where process needs creation and improvement
- 2-5 years’ work experience in Revenue Operations Projects
- 5-10 years experience in a technical project management or related role.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities across business and technology.
- Have skills in project management methods and consultant techniques and approaches.
- Be experienced with using quality assurance systems.
- Have experience defining programs, writing detailed functional documentation and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Desired Experience on Tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Five9, Podio, Globiflow, Basecamp, Asana, Agile, Gantt Charts, VOIP Telephony Services, Zoom, Avaya, Five9
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow