- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Clear path to Account Executive promotion
- Work from home
- Full benefits
At Webware, our goal is to help small businesses succeed in the modern economy. We provide the digital marketing services, tools, and support a small business needs to grow. From website creation to social media to lead generation, Webware is the most effective and affordable way for any small businesses to build and grow their online brand.
Watch this video from our CEO to learn more about Webware:
About the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role:
The SDR role is crucial to our revenue engine. Our SDRs specialize in generating qualified demos for our Account Executive team. Your success will be measured in both daily activities and monthly quota attainment.
You will have an exceptional management team who have all done the SDR role. If you are willing to learn, they will teach you.
- Your goal will be to set 5 new demo appointments per day. New SDRs should expect to make 150 outbound dials per day to achieve that goal, with dials per day dropping as your skills improve.
- Establishing the value of Webware’s digital marketing solution
- Qualifying prospects
- Collaborating with Account Executives to create a seamless customer experience
- Managing and prioritizing a sales pipeline
- You must be located in Canada to be considered for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Coachable, gritty, strong work ethic, persistent
- A team first, collaborative mentality
- SDR experience
- Track record of working remotely
- $50,000 OTE to start with no cap on earnings!
- Top SDRs move to $70,000 OTE within 6 months based on performance
- Uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision
- True paid time off (get paid commission while you are on vacation!)
- Vacation experience budget
- Full new hire training, daily coaching and support, and MasterClass access
- Career development plan allows high performers to increase their job title, salary, commission, number of PTO days
- Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday through Friday (based on Eastern time zone)