At Webware, our goal is to help small businesses succeed in the modern economy. We provide the digital marketing services, tools, and support a small business needs to grow. From website creation to social media to lead generation, Webware is the most effective and affordable way for any small businesses to build and grow their online brand.
About the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role:
The SDR role is crucial to our revenue engine. Our SDRs specialize in generating qualified demos for our Account Executive team. Your success will be measured in both daily activities and monthly quota attainment.
You must be located in the Toronto, Ontario area to be considered for this role. Due to C-19, this is currently a work from home position but may transition to an on-site role working out of our Toronto office when this can be done safely.
Daily SDR activities include:
- Prospecting via cold call (phone and email)
- Establishing the value of Webware’s digital marketing solution
- Qualifying prospects
- Collaborate with Account Executives to create a seamless customer experience
- Managing and prioritizing a sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Coachable, gritty, strong work ethic, persistent
- A team first, collaborative mentality
Candidates will stand out with:
- SDR experience
- Track record of working remotely
- Job Type: Full-time
- $50,000 CAD OTE (Base Salary of $30,000 CAD + on-target variable commission of $20,000 CAD)
- Uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Established career advancement structure allows high performers to increase their title, salary, commission, number of PTO days
- Comprehensive benefits package: Healthcare, PTO, MasterClass access