WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR
DEPARTMENT: REVENUE OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR - REVENUE OPERATIONS
LOCATION: GOA, RIBANDAR
Act as Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce implementations and Database alignment. Fast track salesforce implementation and techstack integration.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Salesforce Administrator will help build and implement sales cloud based on our current sales process
- Salesforce Administrator will also help setup service cloud data infrastructure within the accounts object to sync with podio accounts as a first step towards service cloud phase 1
- Setup integration with Podio restAPI, Five 9, Hubspot adapters & SQL postgre
- Implement, test, debug Sales Cloud process
- Use ETL for Salesforce database
- Understand short term and long term goals, balance timeframes, load, and commitments in a global, multi-time zone environment
- Follow Agile method to ensure salesforce project is on track within the correct phases
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- Salesforce Expertise: Salesforce Administration experience and In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salescloud and Servicecloud
- Data Expertise: in relational databases and Salesforce data tools (such as Data Loader, DemandTools, IDE)
- API: Have a fair understanding of API code to integrate multiple tech stack platform in collaboration with solutions team
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful app exchange integrations.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow