WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: UI/UX DEVELOPER
DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER SUCCESS
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR OF SERVICE DELIVERY
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Work closely with the senior developer to execute tasks related to maintaining the front- end of the platform & for individual clients
- Develop code following high-quality coding standards and best practices
- Ensure that code is developed in a commented, high quality, and efficient manner
- Highly motivated to constantly innovate on design, programming and problem solving
- Ability to meet timelines for individual projects/ tasks assigned
SKILLS AND QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
- Good at HTML/CSS
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations and strict deadlines
- 1 years’ work experience as a UI/UX Developer.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow