JOB TITLE: VP CLIENT SUCCESS
DEPARTMENT: CLIENT SUCCESS
REPORTING TO: CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
Webware.io is obsessed with helping small businesses compete and thrive in an increasingly digital world. We offer a comprehensive solution which creates an amazing, integrated presence across all channels. Our complete digital marketing solution provides our Clients with the perfect combination of expertise, tools, and support to help them connect with more prospects and clients than ever before.
AS VICE PRESIDENT OF CLIENT SUCCESS, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- The full client experience through the strategic direction, development, and management of the Client Success team responsible for post-sale product adoption.
- Working in partnership with key stakeholders (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering/Technology, and Product) to drive value for Clients and meet/exceed goals around Retention, Churn, Renewals, Upsells, and Referrals.
- Being innovative, flexible, and able to pivot quickly to address the needs of an operation in hyper-growth mode.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong client Success background across the SAAS B2B landscape as well as working in multiple geographies on a global basis with enterprise clients.
- Consult on strategic initiatives and opportunities to drive innovation and value for Clients
- Drive metrics on performance and processes to achieve Client objectives, provide the best Client experience and consistently achieve team productivity, and Client satisfaction targets
- Focus on building and improving process efficiencies within the Client Success team to drive exceptional Client Experience
- Maintain relevant controls, feedback systems, and reporting to monitor and manage the operation of areas of responsibility
- Guide team resolution of escalated issues and take point on key account issues and deal with all Clients in a highly professional and effective manner as the lead Client advocate within the organization
- Develop and maintain superior product and process knowledge, staying abreast of new enhancements that will impact Client adoption and experience
- Stay abreast of market conditions, industry best practices and procedures, and Client needs
- Provide guidance and accountability for Client Success team members across the Client life cycle
- Establish and maintain a budget staying within spending parameters
- Measure departmental performance and report to stakeholders as appropriate
- Deliver the target financial performance from locked book accounts (growth in bookings and revenue)
- Achieve exceptional Client satisfaction
- Provide effective status updates
- Hold leaders and teams accountable to deliver in line with key metrics and deliverables
- Collaborate with leadership to establish and execute on the vision and strategy to establish world-class excellence in the Client Success Team
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans to meet key business objectives including increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, identifying opportunities for up-sell to drive revenue growth, and support new business growth through greater client advocacy and reference-ability
- Lead the Client Success team by developing and refining highly effective and efficient processes and procedures to meet/exceed defined KPIs and metrics of success, prioritizing initiatives and assigning projects, duties, and objectives
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of SaaS B2B Client Success leadership experience
- Exceptional Client orientation focus and success in creating a superior ClientExperience across geographies
- In-depth expertise of the Client Success function along with the ability to understand business strategies, company goals, and external factors affecting the governance of company activities
- Proven experience scaling a Client Success function and teams across geographies to support a growing global enterprise Client base
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
- Must have an ability to think strategically and objectively and effectively translate data into actionable insights/strategies
- Highly articulate communicator who can convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner at all levels of an organization internally and externally
- Demonstrated track record working with C-suite Executives and large clients
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, problem-solving ability, and practical experience in delivering complex solutions in a fast-moving, hyper-growth global organization.
- Adaptability in pressure situations and with frequent and significant operational change
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, proactively identify issues/opportunities, and employ exceptional business judgment and acumen to recommend and execute resolutions/actions
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic and inspires others
- Experience using Salesforce, Citrix Podio and/or other key account management platforms
- Exceptional leader
- Must be flexible, entrepreneurial, and demonstrate a "can do' attitude with all colleagues throughout the Webware family.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with peers and colleagues in a confident and compelling manner.
- An inspirational leader; can motivate, inspire, and galvanize teams around a product vision.
- Start-up experience is strongly preferred; entrepreneurial spirit a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor, and motivate a team.
- Emotional intelligence is critical to this role.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong track record in thriving in a high energetic, fast-moving environment.
- An extremely smart and dynamic individual
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
- Represent a leading SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry.
- Ability to inspire and transform by enhancing our products with more innovation and automation to positively disrupt the industry and further enable our clients
- Use your well-rounded mix of technical expertise and strategic business mindset to identify opportunities for applying innovation while effectively prioritizing business impact
- Be a catalyst for fostering a culture centered around client value through strong leadership
- Work with supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed
- Professional growth & learning opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive compensation package that includes performance bonus and the opportunity to participate in equity options in the company
- Access to a variety of coaches to assist in leading high performing teams
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow and be part of a high-growth company
- Work-from-anywhere flexibility in Canada