WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, Staples USA and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
JOB TITLE: VP CUSTOMER SUCCESS
DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER SUCCESS
REPORTING TO: CEO
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM IST
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The VP, Customer Success is responsible for the full customer experience through the strategic direction, development, and management of the Customer Success team responsible for post-sale product adoption.
The VP, Customer Success works in partnership with key internal stakeholders (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering/Technology, Product, and Support) to drive value for customers and meet/exceed defined metrics of success including those relating to Retention, Churn, Renewals, Upsells, and Referrals.
The VP, Customer Success is innovative, flexible, and able to pivot quickly to address the changing needs of a fast-moving operation in hyper-growth mode, consistently working with shifting landscapes across functional areas of the business and in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Customer Success background across the SAAS B2B landscape as well as working in multiple geographies on a global basis with enterprise customers.
- Consult on strategic initiatives and opportunities to drive innovation and value for customers
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (including Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Support) to provide exceptional customer experience and maximize both customer happiness and renewal rates
- Drive metrics on performance and processes to achieve corporate and customer objectives, provide the best customer experience and consistently achieve team productivity, and customer satisfaction targets
- Focus on building and improving process efficiencies within the Customer Success team to drive exceptional Customer Experience
- Maintain relevant controls, feedback systems, and reporting to monitor and manage the operation of areas of responsibility
- Guide team resolution of escalated issues and take point on key account issues and deal with all customers in a highly professional and effective manner as the lead customer advocate within the organization
- Develop and maintain superior product and process knowledge, staying abreast of new enhancements that will impact customer adoption and experience
- Stay abreast of market conditions, industry best practices and procedures, and customer needs
- Provide guidance and accountability for Customer Success team members across the customer life cycle
- Establish and maintain a budget staying within spending parameters
- Measure departmental performance and report to stakeholders as appropriate
- Deliver the target financial performance from locked book accounts (growth in bookings and revenue)
- Achieve high customer satisfaction
- Provide effective status updates
- Ensure team utilization targets are met
- Hold leaders and teams accountable to deliver in line with key metrics and deliverables
- Provide reporting and metrics to Executive leadership on the progress against set strategy and objectives
- Collaborate with leadership to establish and execute on the vision and strategy to establish world-class excellence in the Customer Success Team
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans to meet key business objectives including increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, identifying opportunities for up-sell to drive revenue growth, and support new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability
- Lead the Customer Success team by developing and refining highly effective and efficient processes and procedures to meet/exceed defined KPIs and metrics of success, prioritizing initiatives and assigning projects, duties, and objectives
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10+ years of SaaS B2B Customer Success leadership experience
- Exceptional customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior Customer Experience across geographies
- In-depth expertise of the Customer Success function along with the ability to understand business strategies, company goals, and external factors affecting the governance of company activities
- Proven experience scaling a customer success function and teams across geographies to support a growing global enterprise customer base
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
- Must have an ability to think strategically and objectively and effectively translate data into actionable insights/strategies
- Highly articulate communicator who can convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner at all levels of an organization internally and externally
- Demonstrated track record working with C-suite Executives and large customers
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, problem-solving ability, and practical experience in delivering complex solutions in a fast-moving, hyper-growth global organization.
- Adaptability in pressure situations and with frequent and significant operational change
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, proactively identify issues/opportunities, and employ exceptional business judgment and acumen to recommend and execute resolutions/actions
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Strategic analysis/creative problem solving, business judgment, and financial acumen
- Proven success in leading high-performance teams, achieving results through others and being a strong team player
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the Executive Team, management peers, and internal and external customers
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic and inspires others
- Experience using Citrix Podio and/or other key account management platforms
- Team player/coach
- Must be flexible, entrepreneurial, and demonstrate a "can do' attitude with all colleagues throughout the Webware family.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with peers and colleagues in a confident and compelling manner.
- An inspirational leader; can motivate, inspire, and galvanize teams around a product vision.
- Start-up experience is strongly preferred; entrepreneurial spirit a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor, and motivate a team.
- Emotional intelligence is critical to this role.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong track record in thriving in a high energetic, fast-moving environment.
- An extremely smart and dynamic individual
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
- Represent a leading SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry.
- Ability to inspire and transform by enhancing our products with more innovation and automation to positively disrupt the industry and further enable our customers
- Use your well-rounded mix of technical expertise and strategic business mindset to identify opportunities for applying innovation while effectively prioritizing business impact
- Be a catalyst for fostering a culture centered around customer value through strong leadership
- Work with supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed
- Professional growth & learning opportunities
- 10+ years of Customer Success experience
- Preferably work experience in a software or technology company, ideally from a SAAS + Service Product B2B background
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow