WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Listen to our CEO, Cory York to learn more about Webware: https://vimeo.com/412805300/7bd2ba7a4c
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE VP CUSTOMER SUCCESS
DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER SUCCESS
REPORTING TO: VICE PRESIDENT - CUSTOMER SUCCESS
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (SOMETIMES TILL 10 PM BASED ON NEED)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the EA to our amazing VP of Customer Success, you'll manage calendars, organize meetings, and essentially be the doorkeeper for our senior-level executives. This is not your typical EA role, you’ll have more responsibilities and confidential duties because of your work with the Executive Leadership Team.
You will determine your own success if you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment, have exceptional organizational skills, and move fast with no room for mistakes. We’re looking for someone who is great with technology and a thirst to learn things quickly, comes in with a Never say Never attitude, and can adapt to the challenges and changes in a fast-moving organization.
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Process and manage emails and calendars.
- Schedule internal and external meetings.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the VP of CS, as appropriate
- Initiate and complete orders and purchases.
- Book travel and accommodations and meticulously file expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals!
- Plan and execute various team events and off-sites.
- Be the single point of contact for all departments for the VP
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email
- Good written and spoken English, at Western levels of proficiency
- Professional demeanor, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, meticulous attention to detail, and highly observant
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology, ideally from a SAAS background
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps, CRM products is a plus
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow