‘No Pain, No Gain’ seems to be the way things go for everything in life, whether it’s a fitness program or even an online business. No matter what it is we want to achieve, we have to endure a painful ordeal to get it, right?
Let’s look at all the hassles you will have to go through (or already have gone through) when you want to build an ecommerce store and/or take your business online.
PAIN #1: Finding the right designer
You need someone who can translate your vision for your website in a web-ready design, while keeping in mind all branding requirements.
PAIN #2: Finding the right developer
Then you need to find a website developer who can translate the visual design into a functioning website, keeping in mind user experience and functionality.
PAIN #3: Finding the right domain-selling and hosting company
You need to decide where to buy your website’s domain name from and on whose servers you will host your website. Understanding the choices and all the features offered requires major time spent just educating yourself on all of it.
PAIN #4: Finding the right payment gateway
If you’re selling online, you have to choose a payment gateway that is right for you, based on many different technical and non-technical parameters, then have your web developer integrate it with your website.
PAIN #5: Finding the right vendor for site maintenance
Once your site is ready and launched, you will need someone who will update and maintain your website on a regular basis. Often, the developer who built your site has then disappeared when it comes time to make changes!
PAIN #6: Finding the right fulfillment partner
Finally, if you’re shipping products to customers, you will also need to find the right logistics partner and then negotiate with him to offer you a reasonable deal.
THE BIGGEST PAIN: The Cost
More than anything else, you will need to start with a large capital investment to pay for all the above-mentioned professionals and expenses.
It is easy to see why so many people are put off by the thought of taking their business online.
But imagine if this process was not as convoluted or as expensive as it is right now… Would you let anything stop you from breaking the Internet barrier and offering your goods and services to the large number of shopping buyers online?
Webware is a DIY Online Store Builder. We believe that ecommerce has the power to transform the lives of small business owners, and that it should be as easy as possible for them to have a great website where they can promote their business and sell products. That’s why we’ve created an extremely easy-to-use platform that’s as effortless as managing your Facebook page.
With Webware, you get pain-free access to:
- Create your own professional-looking website yourself in a matter of minutes using our beautiful website themes. And they're all free, even the mobile responsive ones.
- Or you can have us build it for you in a matter of days, at about one-third the cost you’d pay a web developer!
- Try out many different designs, colors and other elements of look-and-feel of the website, as many times as you want until you have a website that you like - and it’s all for free!
- Web hosting on blazing-fast Amazon servers. And the hosting cost is included in your highly affordable monthly subscription.
- The best Payment Gateways available, like PayPal and Stripe, pre-integrated into your website. Just enter your merchant account info and you’re ready to accept payments for orders.
- Webware tie-ups with several logistics partners to help you find the right fulfillment partners at reasonable rates.
- Finally, Webware is such a simple platform to manage that you will be able to make any and all changes to your online store on your own. You’ll never have to rely on a developer again!
Webware offers a host of other features that make it easier for you to manage your website easily, like:
- Easy web-based tools to manage orders, update product info, and communicate with customers
- Integration with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
- Discount coupons and Loyalty programs to grow sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly
- Blog platform hosted right on your site
- App Store with a wide range of third-party apps to plug into your site
Webware does not require any upfront or setup fees, so you avoid a large upfront capital investment, plus the monthly subscription prices that you pay are also extremely affordable. Check out our Pricing Page to see for yourself!
So, what are you waiting for? Join hands with Webware, and say good-bye to the pains of cobbling together a website and chasing elusive and expensive web developers! Set up your online store in minutes and watch as your business grows online!