WEBWARE HELPS BUSINESSES DO BUSINESS EASIER
Webware.io is a complete digital toolkit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the online world. Webware’s technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful. The toolkit includes a website and e-commerce platform, social media management, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), reputation management, and more.
We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE SQA ENGINEER
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME - INDIA
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Need to enhance the QA side of the solutions team to be able to ensure high quality of the wide variety of solutions that our team develops
- Help the team ensure high quality on the massive data operations that our team routinely deals with
- Be flexible to understand and master the nuances of testing on various platforms
- Ensure adequate backup in case of unplanned high priority projects
- Understand the entire workflow of the system that he/she is dealing with.
- Be able to appreciate and test various moving parts associated with the solution being tested
- Must view documentation, processes and automation as integral parts of the job
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously for mobile/ web applications.
- Design and execute cutting-edge testing strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Team Leads, and Developers to understand
- Product features and new technology implementations.
- Identify test cases and create test plans.
- Define test strategies and create test cases to validate software design
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Participate in the complete software life cycle from initial specification development
- Through release and implementation.
- Demonstrate user stories/enhancement.
- Provide support and documentation.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Exposure to QA tools (open source or proprietary tools such as Bugzilla, Jira, MTM etc to manage test cases, bugs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- 2-3 years’ work experience as a SQA Engineer
- Competitive Remuneration
- Company Provided Group Health Insurance
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow