As a digital marketer, your ultimate goal is to grow your business and also increase your clients reach. While there are many traditional methods for achieving growth, growth hacking offers a faster and more innovative approach. Here are 10 growth hacking tactics to help skyrocket your digital marketing efforts, along with practical examples and supporting statistics:
- Leverage social media: Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram are powerful tools for reaching new customers and promoting your brand. Make sure to create a strong presence on these platforms and regularly engage with your followers. For example, if your client is a videographer, you could share videos of their work on Instagram and engage with customers who leave comments or ask questions. According to a study by Sprout Social, businesses that use social media for marketing see an average of 25% more sales than those that do not.
- Optimize your website for SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) is crucial for driving traffic to your website. Make sure your website is optimized for keywords related to your business, and regularly create and share high-quality content to attract backlinks. For example, if your client sells baked goods, you could write blog posts about the health benefits of certain ingredients and optimize the posts for keywords like "gluten-free bakery" or "organic baked goods." A study by Conductor found that organic search drives 53% of all website traffic.
- Use email marketing: Email marketing is an effective way to connect with your target audience and promote your brand. Make sure to segment your email list and personalize your messages for maximum impact. For example, if your client runs a fitness business, you could send regular email newsletters to the subscribers with workout tips and exclusive offers. According to a study by the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing has an average return on investment (ROI) of 122%, which is 4x higher than other digital marketing channels.
- Try influencer marketing: Influencer marketing is a powerful tool for reaching new customers and building brand awareness. Partner with influencers in your industry to promote your products or services. For example, if your client runs a beauty brand, you could partner with a popular makeup influencer to showcase your products in a tutorial or review video. According to a study by TapInfluence, influencer marketing generates 11x higher ROI than traditional digital marketing.
- Use paid advertising: Paid advertising, such as pay-per-click (PPC) ads, can help you reach new customers quickly. Make sure to carefully target your ads and monitor your campaign results to ensure maximum effectiveness. For example, if your clients run a home improvement business, you could use Google Ads to target people searching for keywords like "home renovation" or "kitchen remodel." A study by WordStream found that PPC advertising can drive 50% more conversions than organic search.
- Offer discounts and promotions: Offering discounts and promotions is a great way to attract new customers and increase sales. Make sure to track your results and adjust your offers as needed. For example, your client owns an accounting business you could offer a discount for first-time clients.
- Leverage referral marketing: Referral marketing is a powerful way to reach new customers and increase sales. Offer incentives for customers who refer new business to you, such as discounts or free products.So if your clients have a food delivery service, you could offer a discount for each friend a customer refers to their service. According to a study by Nielson, referral marketing is the most trusted form of advertising, with 84% of consumers saying they trust recommendations from friends and family over any other form of advertising.
- Utilize retargeting: Retargeting is a technique that allows you to show ads to people who have already interacted with your clients business. Make sure to use retargeting ads in conjunction with other marketing tactics for maximum impact. For example, if your client runs a home security business, you could show retargeting ads to people who have visited the website but not visitor who are already your clients. According to a study by AdRoll, retargeting has an average conversion rate of 10%, compared to a conversion rate of 2% for traditional display ads.
- Utilize A/B testing: A/B testing is a technique for comparing two versions of a website, email, or ad to determine which one performs better. Make sure to regularly test different elements of your marketing campaigns to optimize your results. For example, if you have created a general contractors website, you could test different headlines or images on your service pages to see which ones result in more sales. According to a study by Optimizely, businesses that regularly use A/B testing see an average of 19% increase in conversion rates.
- Partner with a white label program: If you want to grow your business without doing all the work yourself, consider partnering with a white label program like Webware. White label programs offer a range of services and resources that can help you grow your business quickly and effectively. For example, Webware's white label program offers a variety of digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, social media, and email marketing.
These 10 growth hacking strategies are designed to help businesses like yours reach new heights of success. From leveraging referral marketing and A/B testing, to utilizing retargeting and partnering with a white label program, there's a wealth of opportunities to drive growth and propel your business forward. So, why not take the next step, start implementing these tactics today and partner with a white label program that is going to exponentially grow your business for you? The benefits are clear and the results are waiting. To get started, book a demo with us and let's start fueling your business's growth together
As a small business owner, having a website is crucial to your success in today's digital age. If you don't already have a website, or if your current website is outdated or hard to use, it's time to consider investing in a new one. Here are 5 reasons why your small business needs a new website:
Reach a wider audience: With a website, you can easily share information about your products and services with potential customers from all over the world. This can help you expand your customer base and increase sales.
Improve your credibility: A professional-looking website can establish your business as an expert in your field, which can help you attract more customers and build trust with potential clients.
Save time and money: A website can streamline your customer service process by allowing customers to find answers to common questions on their own. This can save you time and money, so you can focus on running your business.
Stay competitive: In today's market, having a website is increasingly important for small businesses. Without a website, you may be at a disadvantage compared to your competitors.
Gain valuable insights: A website with built-in analytics can provide valuable data about your visitors, such as where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site, and what pages they visit. This data can help you understand your audience better and make informed decisions about how to improve your website and marketing efforts.
In conclusion, a new website is a crucial investment for any small business looking to stay competitive in today's digital age. With a new website, you can reach a wider audience, improve your credibility, save time and money, and gain valuable insights about your customers. Don't let your small business fall behind, take the first step towards a modern and effective website today by scheduling a demo with Webware. Our team of experts will work with you to understand your business needs and create a website that will help you reach your goals. Don't wait, schedule a demo with Webware today and take your small business to the next level!
Digital Marketing Trends for 2023: The Rise of Video, Personalization, Influencer Marketing, and Chatbots
Digital marketing is constantly evolving, and as we move into 2023, there are several trends that small business owners should be aware of.
One of the biggest trends in digital marketing is the continued rise of video content. More and more businesses are using video to engage with their audience, and this trend is only set to continue in 2023. Whether it's live streaming on platforms like Facebook and Instagram, or creating engaging videos for YouTube and Vimeo, video is a powerful tool for reaching and engaging with potential customers.
Another trend to watch out for in 2023 is the increasing importance of personalization. As consumers become more savvy and more selective about the content they engage with, businesses will need to find ways to tailor their marketing messages to individual customers. This could involve using data and analytics to create personalized email marketing campaigns, or using AI and machine learning to personalize the customer experience on a business's website.
In addition, the use of influencer marketing is also set to grow in 2023. Influencer marketing involves partnering with social media influencers who have a large following in your target market and using their influence to promote your business. This can be a powerful way to reach a large audience and build trust with potential customers.
Finally, the use of chatbots is also set to increase in 2023. Chatbots are AI-powered software programs that can simulate conversations with customers in real-time, providing quick and convenient answers to common questions and helping to improve the customer experience.
In summary, digital marketing in 2023 is all about video content, personalization, influencer marketing, and chatbots. Small business owners who want to stay ahead of the curve should consider incorporating these trends into their marketing strategies.
Need help with website and digital marketing for your small business? Join over 4000 business owners like you that are a part of Webware. Book a Growth Session with us and let’s look at your current efforts and if Webware is the right fit for you.
Once upon a time, LinkedIn was only known as a job-related social media platform "for professionals". Now, with over 700 million active users, LinkedIn has become the second most used platform for B2B marketers.
As a small business owner, LinkedIn marketing should be another priority on top of having an active Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram presence. However, in order to do that, you will need to understand how LinkedIn works to make sure your presence is felt.
Unlike with other social media platforms, obvious sales tactics and spamming your business will not work on LinkedIn. People are not expecting you to sell products or services on LinkedIn. What they are interested in is the information and expertise you have to share. Marketing on LinkedIn requires a different approach if you want to get results.
To help you add one of the world's largest professional networks to your marketing toolkit, we've listed some tips and tricks to help you scale your business.
1. Complete Your LinkedIn Company Profile
Did you know that Company Pages with complete profiles receive up to two times more visitors than those with incomplete page profiles?
For a complete profile, it’s essential to have the following items:
- Company description
- Website URL
- Company Size
- Company Type
To fully complete your LinkedIn profile, head to your Company Page and select “Overview.” There you can upload a high-resolution image for your company logo as well as a cover image that represents your brand. Along with that, filling out the "About Us" section will provide your visitors with more information.
Beneath the "About Us" section, you will find more fields to complete your profile by entering your website URL, company size, industry, type, and location. All of this helps make your business' LinkedIn profile look more legitimate and professional, giving potential customers the opportunity to connect with you.
2. Get A Custom URL.
As part of your LinkedIn marketing package, you can claim a custom URL for your business. This makes it easier for people to remember your brand if they want to contact you, especially when they search for your company online. This is especially useful in the B2B sector where people use LinkedIn regularly to learn more about a business.
3. High-Quality Content = High-Quality Returns
Content is king and the more you post, the more likely you are to get tangible results for your business. LinkedIn helps improve their user experience by integrating content natively into their platform, videos included. All content you post should accomplish either of the following goals: teach people to solve a problem or how to do their job better.
Not only will this make you become a thought leader in your space, it will lead to more business by delivering more value to your customers.
It is also important to brand your LinkedIn profile the same way as your website and other social media accounts for consistency. This includes imagery, colours, content tone, and more.
4. Create A Regular Posting Schedule
According to LinkedIn, businesses that post at least once per month gain followers 6X faster than those that don’t. However, you should aim to post at least once per week to keep your followers engaged. To help you post consistently, create a scheduling template so that you can easily plan your posts each week.
We’ve found that LinkedIn content performs really well if you include a descriptive caption, eye-catching images, and relevant hashtags. As a bonus, you can add emojis, questions, and bullet points to switch up the look and feel of your content.
5. Every Connection Can Lead To A Business Relationship.
LinkedIn is a social network for professionals to connect with other professionals. As a business owner, you can connect with prospects, partners, and other business owners to reach your goals. You will also be able to reach your target market with the ability to nurture them through the buyer's journey.
Once these connections have been strengthened, you can decide which should be developed into business relationships and which can continue as connections.
6. Join Groups And Stay Active.
By joining relevant groups, you will be able to participate in relevant discussions to better reach your target demographic and learn what your competition is doing. Groups are an excellent way to listen to what your audience is talking about and answer any questions they might have. On top of that, being a part of a group gives you access to more connections than ever before.
7. Boost Your Email Marketing List.
Linkedin lets you communicate with fifty people at a time, a feature that should be taken advantage of to increase your email list. You can include a link for them to sign up for your emails directly along with a special offer. Offer to look at something of value for them in order to generate goodwill and get some replies.
8. Target Specific Segments With Sponsored Posts
Unlike other social media platforms, LinkedIn offers a very specialized advertising platform that is unparalleled. You can zero in on the exact industry, company size, and job roles to reach the people who typically buy your products or services.
For example, if you are selling translation software to small businesses in Canada, you can set your campaigns to only show for businesses with under 100 employees, that are based in Canada, and only to executives at those companies.
9. Promote your Company Page Beyond LinkedIn
A LinkedIn marketing strategy on its own will not get you results. It is essential to promote your presence across different channels in order to maximize your growth.
For example, have a link to your LinkedIn profile in your marketing communications, email signatures, blog posts, and more. You can also add a LinkedIn “Follow” button to your website and make it easy for people to share content at any point throughout their reading experience. By adding a LinkedIn “Follow” button to your landing pages or using sticky social media sharing buttons in your blog posts, you set yourself up for long-term success.
LinkedIn is an untapped market for many small business owners. As one of the top digital marketing service providers in Toronto, Webware.io wants to help you take advantage of every tool there is to help you grow your business.
If you’re a small business owner and know that you need to take advantage of social media platforms like LinkedIn, but don’t have the time to learn and manage these tools on your own, we can help you. Webware.io gives you the expertise, tools, and support to help your business navigate your digital channels. To learn more about our services and how we can help maximize your business’ exposure online, please click here.
If you have any questions about how we can help with your digital marketing needs, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact our experts here.