|Job Title||Account Manager|
|Reports to||Director - AM|
|Location||Remote (For now)|
|Position Type||Full Time|
The account Manager at Webware.io is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote growth, retention, and loyalty. We are a well-established SaaS company focusing on helping customers manage their digital presence. Account managers have to work with customers to continuously align goals, ensure customers are satisfied with the services, and improve on areas that need attention.This role is to manage the US-based customers, therefore it requires the candidate to work in the US hours (Night Shift)
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 75+ accounts (This may change based on the business needs)
- You are responsible for revenue growth, retention, and NPS for your portfolio
- Create and implement strategies to bring customer value and drive retention and revenue goals.
- Understand company products and services to identify the right engagement and experience opportunity for customers
- Be the “Post Sales Relationship Manager” who will walk the customer through their every business and technical need and drive Adoption, Retention & Experience
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Webware.io and articulate VALUE of our solution
- Understand & Align with Customer’s Business Objectives, their basic environment, Roadmap, Pain Points to Strategize their Success
- Own Customer Life Cycle & Account Management – from Sales Handover, Oversee & Ensure Timely Deployment, Consistent Engagement there-on building a Relationship of Trust & Transparency
- Deliver Quarterly Reviews, Product Updates, Check-in’s, etc, (via web)to re-enforce Webware.io’s Value, and identify Expansion & Experience Opportunities
- Escalation Management, Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Coordination between Product Management, Support groups, and other Cross-Functional teams.
- Consistently meet and exceed the set Engagement & Transformational Goals (Should meet quarterly OKRs)
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing position preferably in a CSM role or account management role, including upselling, customer retention, contract renewals, and performing business reviews.
- Previous experience working in a SAAS environment with North American clients
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing Industry
- You are expected to be engaging 40% of the time proactively on your portfolio sharing industry best practices, advocacy, understanding customer pain points and resolving, design needs and upselling as and when required.
- Possess Excellent Communication, Listening & Articulation Skills – Able to effectively converse with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation, and one-on-one consultation
- Be able to analyze digital performance metrics to present value to customers
- Excellent organization and project management capability