POSITION: DIGITAL SERVICES ANALYST/MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: DIGITAL SERVICES
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
● Fluency in English is a must.
● Understanding of Website Optimization techniques and Social Media Marketing
● Knowledge of Keyword Research & Analysis and Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics (PPC, Bing and Yahoo Tools preferred)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Define and execute SEO strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic and acquisition of users for Webware’s customers across the globe
● Implement on-page SEO best practices such as optimized page titles, meta description, internal linking, keywords based content optimization, sitemap submission, social media bookmarking for the website and associated social media platforms
● Execute ethical off-page SEO activities including directory submissions, citation listings and leveraging ocial media platforms.
● Keep track of key metrics indicating the organic search based traffic, user behavior and other relevant information
● Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● Strong communication skills
● Attention to detail and thoroughness
● Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to maintain schedules & requirements
● Ability to work well as an individual and in a group setting
● Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
REPORTING: Digital Services Manager for Analysts & VP Operations for the Managers
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years (For Analysts) and 5-6 (For Managers) in Search Engine Optimization, Digital Media and Content Marketing. We are also open to meeting people with unique backgrounds, and unique personalities.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.