POSITION: WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA, INDIA
This is an important position at Webware. The job entails maintaining the highest standards of aesthetics for the platform and our clients. Work closely with our clients and our web development team to create and execute design related tasks, including website design, logo and banner design, which have a high visual impact.
We are looking for some amazing people to be a part of the Webware team. The type of person we are looking for would want to be a part of something special and is self-motivated!
- Highly proficient with Raster Graphics editor such as Adobe Photoshop & vector graphics tools such as Adobe Illustrator
- Has genuine interest and is passionate about designing for web
- Good understanding of the web paradigm
- Experience with web specific graphic tools
- Experience with creating mock-ups
- Ability to design excellent web layouts
- Ability to create & design themes specific to Webware
- Ability to envision and implement content with a right balance of text & visuals
- Ability to translate business requirements into designs
- Ability to design eye- catching marketing/ promotional banners
- Experience with the following would be an added advantage:
- Understanding of E-commerce interfaces & technologies
- Knowledge of designing grid based web layouts
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the front end development team to execute tasks related to design
- Work closely with the client services team to create website design mockups for clients
- Create fresh looking themes/ web layouts following current web standards and best practices
- Ensure that designs delivered are of high quality
- Highly motivated to constantly innovate on design
- Ability to meet timelines for individual projects/ tasks assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to maintain schedules & requirements
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
We are adamant about ensuring that Webware users have an overall exemplary experience while maintaining the highest standards for our platform.
1-3 years minimum working as a successful web/graphic designer, as a freelancer or with a company. We are also open to meeting people with unique backgrounds, and unique personalities.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.