POSITION: SR. MANAGER - LEAD GENERATION
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Manager - Lead Generation will be responsible for identifying, mapping and qualifying potential leads which can be sales opportunities. Should have enough experience in executing successful lead generation programs in a B2B lead generation, lead management and B2B marketing.
You will also have to Identify and explore different market/ sectors using various initiative and creativity, to generate lead opportunities. Qualified candidates must have extensive international market experience with extensive team management skills. You will be a leader when it comes to lead generation and developing execution strategies. This position requires collaboration with executives and sales management as well as the ability to operate in a regional, field, and globally matrixed environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive research on database creation and to identify prospects in the international market for different industry vertical clients.
- Drive all Lead Generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results.
- Use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes in order to hit set targets.
- Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team. Innovate other scalable approaches to drive revenue growth.
- Design and drive a comprehensive lead generation strategy, leveraging tactics & identifying the use of different search engine tools.
- Defines, outlines, and executes the lead generation programs to deliver expected lead quality and conversions among our sales channels.
- Establish quotas that the team needs to meet and present the results on a weekly basis
- Ensure all the data is transferred into our Sales CRM platform
- Research customer segments, clients and strategies to increase qualified leads
- Track and analyze the performance of the team and continually implement optimizations for increased growth
- Collaborate with Sales to drive maximum integration
- Identifying and transferring new best practices for team
- Demonstrated track record of beating the lead quota
- Ability to plan, develop and execute
- Knowledge of B2B marketing methods and strategies (specifically lead generation)
- Highly-energetic, results-oriented collaborator, working cross-functionally across a faced-paced organization.
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
EXPERIENCE: 10+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing with a proven track record of driving growth.
Experience into a similar role in IT/ITes industry
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.