POSITION: MANAGER – ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
JOB TIMING: 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM (Night Shift)
FLUENCY IN FRENCH LANGUAGE IS MANDATORY
This is the most important position in Webware and we’re looking for a true superstar. The job entails working closely with Webware customers, by phone or email, to gather their requirements and feedback as we build their website or online store. And in addition, working closely with our web design and development team to ensure that we create and execute beautiful customer websites on the Webware platform.
You will be the client ambassador and the main point of contact for our clients. Clients are located in the United States and Canada, so this position will require a late work schedule (4pm - 1 am).
- Serve as the main point of contact for Webware clients, who are primarily small-to-medium business owners in North America
- Call new customers immediately after the sale to establish a relationship, explain the process, and gather customer requirements
- Act as liaison between Webware customers and the website delivery manager (who will oversee the design and building of customer websites) to ensure the website meets customer requirements
- Gather requirements from the client and communicate them to the Delivery Manager
- Maintain regular communication with clients during and after website setup, and ongoing for the life of the customer
- Ensure that delivered websites are meeting client expectations
- Be well versed with the Webware platform
- Represent Webware in a positive and professional manner
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and by email
- Good written and spoken English, at Western levels of proficiency
- Professional demeanor, calm and patient
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well in a group setting and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks accordingly
- Ability to perform and deal with stressful situations
- Willingness to work in night shift
- Fluent in French language
REPORTING: to Sr. Director – Service Delivery
4-6 years’ work experience as an account manager, business analyst, or client services manager, directly speaking with North American or European clients.
Preferably work experience in a software or technology company.
Webware.io (a/k/a PowerStores Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.) offers an online platform for Do-It-Yourself website and ecommerce development, as well as a suite of services for our clients. We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. The majority of our clients are small-to-medium sized business owners based in Canada and the United States. Currently, we power sites all around the world including American Express Gift Cards, Propel Toys USA, GiftCardsIndia.in, and many more. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!