POSITION: Video Editor
LOCATION: Ribandar, GOA
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR - VIDEO CONTENT
We are looking for a talented video editor for editing and assembling recorded footage into a finished project for broadcasting. This position requires extensive knowledge of post-production including professional video editing, creating screen captures, file management, audio mixing, color correction, graphics, animation, and working with multiple camera formats. He/she should possess strong attention to detail and the ability to follow guidelines as directed by supervisor.
JOBS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video and audio recording and editing.
- Create aesthetically pleasing edits for videos
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments as required and put together the sequence of the film
- Producing special effects and motion graphics
- Bringing creative ideas and concepts to life
- Evaluate edited footage to make sure it matches the story from the script and meets the narrative agenda of the producer and director of the video.
- Edit footage into timelines and cut time out of certain shots to create a more impactful message for the audience
- Discuss project timeline, narrative structure, story goals and more with the director and producers as the project is edited
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and film making
- Be able to take direction and willing to address constructive feedback
- Have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently Under pressure, if required
- Strong understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, color correction, and audio mixing.
- Minimum work experience: 3+ years in Video Editing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/ graphic designer
- Experience working with video editing software
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.