DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Our Purpose - Digital Marketing Done for You. The all-in-one platform for Website Development & Online Marketing Services
Everything we do at Webware gravitates back to this clear purpose. Webware is a leading business management software and services platform focused on the small to medium-sized service businesses. For over 6 years, Webware’s focus has been 'raising the bar' within the digital marketing industry by being focused on this customer-centric purpose.
The way a customer experiences our brand purpose has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That's why our work begins and ends with our understanding of our customers and speaking to them in a voice that resonates with them. We then translate this understanding into customer experiences that are simple, valuable, entertaining, convenient and relevant.
Webware is in the process of developing a top-tier internal agency to handle all aspects of the ever-evolving digital customer experience. What are the intangibles we are looking for in a candidate? We love diverse points of view, open minds, and people who are passionate, driven, real and comfortable with ambiguity and accountability.
Working with the Vice President, Digital the Digital Marketing Manager will be charged with developing the marketing strategy that will connect not only at a cognitive but also an emotional level. Day-to-day activities will include; establishing and planning campaigns, directing layout, design, and copywriting; determining and monitoring production schedules; providing work direction to staff and reporting and optimization of all efforts.
The Digital Marketing Manager needs to have a unique balance of left and right brain. Capable of distilling complex ideas into elegant solutions. Of holding diametrically opposing ideas and making them work together. Possessing both linear and lateral thinking this unique individual is guided by the equal appreciation for the application of the process and the production of experiences that deliver at an emotional level.
We are looking for a competent Digital Marketing Manager to assist in all of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves working with the marketing team, but often includes internal and external constituents. The Digital Marketing Manager implements strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence, establishing and maintaining brand standards and helping to consolidate the “voice” across all channels.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and able to employ unique marketing techniques across existing and future marketing communication channels. The goal is to optimize creative processes while driving up the level of creativity and enthusiasm in team members.
• Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
• Establishes and maintains company brand standards across all channels
• Collaborate with internal and external constituents to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
• Develop comprehensive project briefs and act as the knowledge resource for any information pertaining to the brief
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Direct and motivate internal (and external) designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents and effectively deliver on briefs
• Prepare for, lead and facilitate creative sessions to generate ideas
• Write and design unique, well-crafted engaging content for our digital channels that attracts and converts our target groups
• Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
• Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
• Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Working with the team, lead experiments with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
• Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Provide input to marketing budget and report on allocation and investment
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field and/or 7-10 years of experience.
• Accreditation in facilitation preferred but not required
• Direct experience with B2B and Software Product & Service Marketing
• Familiarity with marketing communications focused on lead generation and nurturing
• Proven ability to work closely with the internal Sales Department
• Deliver on stated strategies and goals
• Building and supporting partnerships
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the team to give their best
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in order to make outstanding pitches
• Viewed as a source of creative ideas and a clear understanding of our vision
• An awareness of current trends in traditional and digital marketing communications
• A self-starting attitude and an open outlook
• Resilience under pressure and against deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple demands for time and resources
• An understanding of how creative roles complement other departments, such as finance and data management
• Knowledge of the software and applications involved in the creative process
• Skills in managing people, projects and resources.