POSITION: Director – Quality Control
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
REPORTS TO: Senior Director - Service Delivery
As a Head of Quality Assurance, your role comprises of leading in the implementation and maintenance of quality assurance processes and ensure compliance with the established standards. Review the service quality requirements of each department, to ensure requirements are understood and corrective steps are taken to meet the requirements of the company’s standard.
The candidate is expected to achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to manage the quality for the entire customer service calling and non-calling division.
- Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in various departments and projects.
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making a recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Prepare SOP’s and process for each department/ process.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Implement quality management system (QMS) into all departments and ensure its ongoing efficiency.
- Review the client’s requirements and ensure that all communications are in line with the quality process documentation.
- Study each and every process and analyses the defects to take the Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Supervises & manage the quality control team.
- Work with Heads of Digital Service and Service Delivery department to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proven experience as a quality manager.
- Being meticulous and observant.
- Excellent statistical analysis.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures.
- Ability to build and manage team.
12-15 years of experience in QA/QC.
Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications
Webware is a SaaS Cloud online platform with a strong services component. Our world-class technology features simple controls that are easy to use. We design and build websites for our customers, then we hand the controls over to them to manage their online stores. Currently, we power sites all around the world including American Express Gift Cards, Propel Toys USA, GiftCardsIndia.in, and more. Visit our website at www.webware.io.
Webware is on a mission to change the SME markets in India and throughout the world, to get them online and selling! Come join us!