POSITION: ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
JOB TIMING: 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
- Define and execute the overall Digital Strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic and acquisition for Webware across the globe
- Ensure implementation of on-page including (but not limited to) competitive analysis, keyword research and planning and off-page SEO practices including (but not limited to) directory submissions, citation listings and leveraging social media platforms.
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews, RSS etc.
- An ability to manage several social media profiles
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling
- Expertise search engines for research
- Attention to detail
- Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development and train the team on a periodic basis
REPORTING: to Sr. Director – Service Delivery
Minimum 7-10 years exp. in Online Marketing
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Understanding of Website Optimization techniques and Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge of Keyword Research & Analysis and Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics (PPC, Bing and Yahoo Tools preferred)
- Should have experience in SaaS platform
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.