POSITION: ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
LOCATION: GOA, INDIA
Webware.io is searching for an Online Marketing Manager to manage its own online marketing strategy and execution.
THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and execute the overall Digital Strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic and acquisition for Webware across the globe
- Ensure implementation of on-page including (but not limited to) competitive analysis, keyword research and planning and off-page SEO practices including (but not limited to) directory submissions, citation listings and leveraging social media platforms.
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews, RSS etc.
- An ability to manage several social media profiles
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling
- Expertise search engines for research
- Attention to detail
- Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development and train the team on a periodic basis
Must have skills -
- Google Adwords - PCC, Retargeting, Display Marketing, Video Marketing ,
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising ,
- Email Marketing,
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
3-5 years of experience in online marketing is a minimum.
Webware.io is a complete tool kit designed to help small businesses easily navigate the digital world. Webware’s technology platform provides everything small businesses need to manage and grow a successful online presence, from designing and building websites and online stores, to SEO Marketing services and creating loyalty programs. With services embedded into the Webware platform, businesses can access all the tools they need from one easy-to-use workspace.